FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "What can I say I am a converse lover, and I love the deals at Famous Footwear!"
- Sheri: "Love the cute pattern on the tongue, but not so over whelming. I can wear these with anything. The price was pretty great too."
- Dina: "CAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT MY CHILD LIKED"
- Rebecca: "The black is easy to maintain and the colorful tongue makes them a little playful."
- Deborah: "sassy"
- Sheri: "my daughter loves Converse"
- Margie: "my granddaughter wanted a new pair of converse"
- jENNIFER: "Christmas Gift for my daughter"
- Shannon: "CHRISTMAS GIFT"
- Patti: "liked the colors"
- regena: "for grandaughter"
- W: "My daughter loves these shoes - they are comfortable for her."
- T: "Needed new black ones"
- Monica: "My daughter is 10 but wears a size 7.5 in women's. She still has a childlike taste in footwear because she is a little girl but she no longer wears girls' sizes. She really liked these because they weren't so "old" looking."
- Rasheed: "I bought these for my daughter for school."
Valerie asked: Do these shoes come in womens size or unisex size and are there wide widths?
- Lori: "They are unisex size. I wear a women's 8 and ordered these in a 6. I have never seen them with a wide width. I've only seen M width."
- Ashley: "I was reading other reviews and had the same question I ordered my womens size and they fit perfectly. so I would say they are not unisex."
- Wendy: "The sizes for both men and women are listed. There is only one width."
Eileen asked: If I'm a women's size 8, do I order these in a size 8 or are they going by men's sizing even though it's a women's shoe?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Eileen, This particular style goes by the unisex sizing. Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"