FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- CAROLYN: "I liked the look and color of the boot and the low heel."
Ariel asked: For people who know their size absolute do they fit? or do i need to compensate by getting one smaller.
- Bonnie: "White Mountain tends to run small, I always size up"
- Ciarra: "Hey Ariel, I was worried about the same thing when I purchased these. However, when I tried them on, they fit to my exact shoe size. They are quite comfortable and look amazing. I have gotten and still am getting many compliments when I wear them (which is a lot)."
- Kristin: "These boots fit true to size for me and are very comfortable."
- Heather: "They're pretty true to size once you break them in. If you wear thick socks I'd consider going up a half size."
- Lisa: "No"