FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- gloria: "i've had this shoe prior, it's a good office shoe looks good with slacks or jeans"
- ye ja: "very soft material and comfortable"
- Cynthia: "I have another pair like them and they are the most comfortable - mom getting me these as replacements for Xmas for when my others wear out."
- Rosemary: "I have a pair just like it in brown and they are very comfortable."
- renee: "I have a pair that I just love! Time for another!"
- Betty: "comfort, style, reasonably priced too"
- Nicole: "too cute"
- Lily: "Got a pair of this already and I love it so much that I'm getting a second pair for back up."
- Veronica: "Low heels, good traction"
- Shela K: "Lower heel; thought I'd try a new style for me."
- Frank: "Dressy and comfortable"
- Jovito: "my wife likes it."
- Elaine: "Liked the same shoe and purchased a different color in the famous store. Good fit."
- Delores: "looked comfortable"
- Karen: "looked comfortable and stylish- need both"
- Reem: "These look appropriate for work and comfortable."
- Frances: "having trouble finding shoes and only ones that will fit is this brand!"
kathy asked: how high is the heel?
- Teresa: "The heal is a great height for slacks at 3" I love them"
- Crystal: "The heel is 2" high."
- Allison: "Love them! very comfortable"
- Catherine: "The heel is not that high I believe it says on the description it is 2 inches. But they are very comfortable shoes. Definitely do not feel high. "
Geri asked: Is the strap adjustable in any way?
- Crystal: "No, but the button is attached with an elastic string, so it has some give. I have a high instep, and these are NOT too tight."
- Lindsay: "No, the strap is not adjustable"
- Frances: "No it is not, however it does have give to it"