FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "light weight and comfortable"
- Crystal: "Needed a new pair of running shoes. FF didn't have my Gel Ultra Enhance, so I tried these. NOT comfortable running shoes for me!!"
- Frances J: "I have a pair like this and I love them."
- Monika: "You had a web sale on them!!"
- J: "style and comfort"
- April: "because of the dmx and the gel"
- Alma: "I needed a basic color for work and these are plenty roomy for a size 11."
- B: "Appears to have the support I need. I like the colors."
- S: "My feet fit the ASIC brand, and I hope these work the same. I need the GEL support and the stability of the ASIC fit."
- Sherry: "looks like a good athletic shoe"
- Rebecca: "asics are very comfortable running shoes. I wanted to try the duo max asics."
- Lisa: "I chose this shoe for my daughter because it was available in size 12 and it had good reviews."
- Tiffany: "friends rave about this brand"
- Lori: "Good experience with Asics in the past."
MaryAnn asked: Is this a good shoe to get if you have been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis?
- Liz M: "Yes, I have the same condition. I have only worn them for about a week. Sometimes it takes many things to correct plantar facitis. Drink lots of water and stretch too. "
- Linda: "Many years ago when I first had a problem with plantar fasciitis my podiatrist recommended only Asics shoes. At one time over the years I tried a different brand and had a flare up within a week. Went back to Asics and haven't had a problem since. Same with these shoes have been wearing for daily workouts including 4 mile walks twice weekly and have had no problems."
- Patty: "Asics makes a good running shoe and many of them are designed for foot issues. I think Asics with neutral support are good for Plantar Fascitis. This shoe is probably good support for it, but there may be other Asics even better designed to support your Plantar Fascitis. Famous Footwear had slightly better prices on these shoes, than some of the online running shoe stores. Good Luck and hope this helps. PS You should always buy your running shoes at least a half to full size bigger than your typical shoe size."
- Nancy: "I'm not a doctor so I can't say. What I think is that the shoe will be good for your condition support-wise, although like I said in my review, it is medium-high support. There are definitely more supportive shoes out there. This just has pretty good support. If you have the tenderness/inflammation, this shoe would be no different than any other. You would probably need to have some gel inserts or something. I hope this is helpful! Good luck!"