FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Randy: "basketball, dancing"
- Penny: "A gift for a friend who absolutely loves this shoe and brand !"
- John: "Comfort when walking."
- R: "To work in"
- M: "My son picked these out, we all like the Nike brand, especially the Air Max line."
- Joel: "Needed some every day shoes to wear that were comfortable. I also read the reviews and and based my decision not only off of the looks of them but also other people seemed to like them."
- Walter: "Great style and looks. Also, i wanted a fresh pair of Nike's that didn't look like everybody else's. I pushed the button and said let's do it."
- Thomas: "Can not find size 14 shoes at the mall"
Gwen asked: I wear a womens size 8and a half to 9 what size mens shoe should I get?
- R: "6 and a half or 7 in this shoe I would recommend the 7 if you have a wide foot "
- Karen: "I have no way of knowing this. I am writing you because this shoe was unwearable. It has NO arch support. As I live abroad, I am unable to return this shoe so I've tried giving it to anyone that wants it and each person that has the tried it has said "no thanks" - they too found the shoe unwearable. This is style is not Nike quality. Good luck"
- Dave: "You should fit a 7 or 7 1/2 in men's. It's usually about a size and a half to two sizes difference but could vary depending on the shoe. "
- Kenneth: "7 or 7 and a half"
- K: "My gf wears a 8.5 and gets a 6.5 in men's. She says general rule is 2 sizes down Hope that helped "