FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Price"
- Ruchita: "This is the second one I am buying for my daughter. She has been wearing them for past 5 months now and is now about to outgrow them. She loves Dora figure and the lights and has a great balance and walk. Love this shoe."
- Christine: "Since I have twin granddaughters it is great to be able to purchase different colors of Dora shoes for each girl, complete with sparkles, lights, and colors."
- Marla: "Daughter loves Dora and loves the light up shoes"
- shannon: "my daughter loves dora"
Marilyn asked: Are these shoes for todler sizes? My granddaughter needs a 6 but in pregrade school size.
- Ana: "Well, no this model, you can choose other model in this model just in 8.0 or 10.00 size"
- Maricela: "yes"
- Stephanie: "I purchased these shoes for my 3 year old, a size 6. They were true to her size. She loved them."
- Jennifer: "Yes! They are toddler sizes. My daughter has them in toddler size 7."
- Rebecca: "Yes. I bought them to fit my 3 year old! :)"
- Rosemarie: "Yes they are fro toddler sizes only "
- Cassiopia: "My daughter is 2 and wears a 6.5 in a toddler size."
- Femi: "Yes I believe they run in toddler sizes, although I bought it for my nieces ages 4 & 6, I recall seein smaller sizes. I hope this helps."
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"