FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Katherine: "I know with NIKE it will fit if you order one size too big. I also love NIKE shoes and this is a good price!"
- Sherrah: "looks comfortable!"
Misty asked: Has anyone had a problem with the black squares on the sole falling off? My son has been wearing them for about two weeks and they are pealing off.
- yenni: "It might be something wrong with that specific pair because my son used and abused them and the black squares did not fall off. It was normal wear and tear. Great pair of shoes, he loved them!"
- fariba: "No problem at all. My son has been wearing them for a long time and he loves them. Still looks good, very comfortable and a great buy."
- Antoinette: "Being that these are my son's favorite shoes, he wears them all the time. That being said, we haven't any issues with these shoes."
- Melinda: "My son has these and actually wears them in place of his indoor soccer shoes because the soccer shoes hurt his feet. He's been pretty hard on them in that case. I haven't noticed anything coming off yet, but I will certainly keep my eyes open for it. Sorry this has happened and if it's been such a short time, you may be able to discuss with Famous Footwear for exchange. That's not right."
es asked: Do these sneakers have a regular laces that are tied? It seems in the picture that they don't need to be tied.
- Lori: "Oh yes there are regular laces that tie. I believe picture just shows an alternative"
- Heather: "Yes, the pair I received have regular laces that tie."
- Tara: "Yes they have regular shoe laces that tie."
- Elisabeth: "Yes, they have normal laces."
- Amy: "Regular"
- Jennifer: "They have regular laces that tie."
- Darcy: "yes, regular laces that need to be tied"
- Cathy: "They have regular speed laces."
- Jason: "es f, The shoes do have laces that are round and not flat and they do need to be tied. My son occasionally forgoes tying them as they have a good "sock-like" fit. Hope this helps."
- Antoinette: "Yes, they actually do have regular laces that tie."
- Jennifer: "Yes, regular laces that need to be tied"