FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "They are awesome looking and comfortable"
- Rhonda: "Super cute and comfy"
- Natalie: "They look comfortable but also stylish and versatile."
Dhira asked: Can you undo the folds and tie it all the way up pass the ankles?
- Nicole: "Yes you can! I loved these shoes But had to return because they were too narrow for my feet. I have wider feet. "
- Natalie: "Yes, you can tie the booties all the way up. Keep in mind, the height of the booties when laced all the way up is shorter than a typical lower-calf boot. The height of the boot is just above the ankle bone. If you want to tuck your skinny jeans inside the bootie, it will be a bit of a challenge unless the patns leg is extra long. Hope this helps."