FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dior: "Don't know. First time buyer."
- Susan: "I work on my feet all day and need something kind of stylish yet comfortable. They are also slip resistant which I need for my job. Thought they looked nice"
- Luisa: "for style and comfort"
Cheri asked: Do they run large? Would a 91/2 fit a person that wore a 10?
- Lori: "If you have a narrow foot, I would guess yes. I wear a 7, and got a 7. But they sometimes slip in the back."
- Meghan: "This style runs small and narrow."
- Deanne: "No, if anything they run small. I had to return them because they were too tight."
- Veteran: "No, they run pretty true to size."
- Sharon: "The shoes run true to size, so order your size. Comfortable shoe- especially if you have to do a lot of walking."
- Rodney: "they are not over sized ,If you wear a 10 get a ten"
- DG: "The shoes are true to size. I wear a 7 and these fit perfectly."
- Janet: "The style of this shoe I loved. The shoes runs small. I wear a 8 1/2 and had to return for a 9. I ended up returning these shoes because they slip in the back when you walk."
- Grace: "I have wide feet and this pair of shoes is narrow in the front, So I ended up return it. Its a shame I really like this pair of shoes, right height and light weight."
- Marlene: "I don't know if I'd say they run large, but I know they don't run small."
- Kim: "They seem to run big However, when I tried on a smaller size in the store, my heel still slipped out like I was wearing flip-flops! Good luck"
- Sheila F.: "This shoe runs a little big big. The problem I have is that the heel of my foot pops out of the shoe when I walk because of its angle and the design of the heel, if that makes any sense."
- Emily: "The heels were to high."
- Luciana: "They run a little large, but not much. I would order size 10."