FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lori: "Stylish & Comfy! Received a ton of compliments on them!"
- Katie: "i have not seen anyone wear these and that is why I like them. I also like the bright red color"
- Renee: "color, price and comfort"
- Tiffany: "I love cheetah print!"
- Ryan: "Adorable."
- L: "My daughter has these and I love love love them. I had to have a pair myself."
melissa asked: The picture shows grey cheetah print with hot pink, but the description says Grey/Red/Cheetah. So is the sneaker Red or Hot Pink?
- Stacie: "It is more like a bright coral...not a definite red and not a definite pink. Hope that heps :)"
- Jennifer: "It's more hot pink, not at all red. And the picture does it no justice, it's pretty bright. But a cool bright."
- Amber: "The shoes are gray. Where you see the "red" it actually looks like a bright orange to me. "
- Marla: "It's hot pink or more coral rather than red"
- Amy: "Definitely NOT hot pink. I was a little disappointed to see it is a neon Orange/Red. Still cute, though."
- Venessa: "It is more of a hot red :)"
Sara asked: When will this shoe be available in wide sizes?
- Tiffany (staff): "Sara - We do not have the Nike Dual Fusion Lite at this time. Here is a link to all of our women's Nike styles we have in wide. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/Nike/_/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"