FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Amy: "Wanted a light weight shoe for the gym."
- Rachel: "Cost"
- Sheri: "Just started going to the gym again and all of the sneakers I have are just for style. Needed a name brand that is trusted and the colors a awesome"
- Kristen: "Really cute and comfortable."
- Maily: "great color and is flat enough to weight lift in"
- Victoria: "They are cute love the colors"
- Wendy: "Saw them at another store but they didn't have my size"
Jenny asked: Are these shoes fitted like athletic shoes where you have to order one half size up or are they true to size casual?
- Beth: "They are true to size for me. I love these shoes. Very light weight and comfortable."
- Kieran: "I purchased my normal size and they fit beautifully."
- Susan: "I would order a half size up cuz they run a little small. I wear them to the gym without socks and very comfortable. Not much of a running shoe."
- Elizabeth: "They are not fitted like casual shoes. They are more of running shoes. Very thin."
- Sarah: "They fit really well - I would say they are true to size! They are so comfy! I would say they have a hint of bright pink in them along with the red, black & gray. Super cute!"
- D: "I ordered an 8, which is a usual and it did fit to my foot, but it was comfortable. The fabric has a lot of give, so it's not like your toes are hitting a hard edge."
Lindsey asked: can these shoes be used for running and working out?
- Shieun: "It's good for walking but not for running I believe."
- kristine: "i do not recommend them for running unless you buy arch support. They are completely flat inside. You could use them for training though! They're really light and easy to walk in and run daily errands"
- Marsha: "I would say yes for workout, but I like a little more structure for running myself. Love them!"
- Susan: "These are Great shoes to run errands or do light workouts Looking Good. However there is no support what so ever for running or heavy workouts."