FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Deonne: "Nike running shoes at great price, cute style"
- Shena: "Christmas Gift"
- Mark: "Love how they look!"
- Julissa: "great price and i wanted Nike shoes"
- Rhonda: "PRICE WAS RIGHT AND I DIDNT HAVE ANY TENNIS SHOES BECAUSE I LEFT THEM IN TENNESSEE BACK IN JULY AND I WANT TO START WALKING ON MY TREADMILL AGAIN."
- Sonya: "Love Nike's. Love this look..."
- Shaun: "the price"
Jenny asked: Are these shoes fitted like athletic shoes where you have to order one half size up or are they true to size casual?
- Beth: "They are true to size for me. I love these shoes. Very light weight and comfortable."
- Kieran: "I purchased my normal size and they fit beautifully."
- Susan: "I would order a half size up cuz they run a little small. I wear them to the gym without socks and very comfortable. Not much of a running shoe."
- Elizabeth: "They are not fitted like casual shoes. They are more of running shoes. Very thin."
- Sarah: "They fit really well - I would say they are true to size! They are so comfy! I would say they have a hint of bright pink in them along with the red, black & gray. Super cute!"
- D: "I ordered an 8, which is a usual and it did fit to my foot, but it was comfortable. The fabric has a lot of give, so it's not like your toes are hitting a hard edge."
Lindsey asked: can these shoes be used for running and working out?
- Shieun: "It's good for walking but not for running I believe."
- kristine: "i do not recommend them for running unless you buy arch support. They are completely flat inside. You could use them for training though! They're really light and easy to walk in and run daily errands"
- Marsha: "I would say yes for workout, but I like a little more structure for running myself. Love them!"
- Susan: "These are Great shoes to run errands or do light workouts Looking Good. However there is no support what so ever for running or heavy workouts."