FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "my daughter wanted these"
- Louella: "price"
- C: "new school shoes for my daughter"
Brandy asked: Are these what kids are calling Jordans?
- Patricia: "No. The Micheal Jordan sneakers are made by Nike but they all have a logo on them of a small basketball player usually on the back of the sneaker"
- Monica: "No these are just Nike high tops. Jordans are a different brand and are more expensive. They are still Nike but there are their own brand of Nike. They have the little air jordan jump man on the shoe"
- Mae: "Hi Brandy, the Nike terminator is not Jordans but it somewhat has a similar style. Air jordan shoes have a jumpman logo on them (a silhouette of Michael Jordan performing a basketball lay-up)."
- C: "No, these are more street Nike's. My daughter wears them for hip hop. Jordan's always have the Michael Jordan on them and are more athletic looking."
- Valerie: "No. Jordans are similar in style they just have the Jordan jumpman logo and not Nike logo on them."
- ryan: "No, these are not Jordan's. When you find Jordan, there will be an image of him on the rear end of the shoe. My daughter uses these regular Nike Lite Hi for basketball, so they will work just as well."
Tara asked: I wear a size 8 and it only says there is size 8.5 available. But I also see that the Euro size for both the 8 and the 8.5 US sizes is the Euro 39. Is the 8 and the 8.5 the same shoe?
- Donna: "What would be the euro size for a womans size nine in these?"
- Sandra: "This shoe is VERY slender. It was extremely tight on my daughter's foot. We ended up having to exchange it. I would probably at least get an 8.5. Hope this helps. "
- Lisa: "No they are not the same. You must unlaced about half the shoot to get your foot in it though. They are true to size if you are an 8 buy a size 8."
- Calcy: "i wear a 9 an they only had 9.5 an they feel fine cause they run so narrow ... so i think it will be fine ..."
- EVELYN: "Many European manufacturers and designers do not make half sizes so they hav3 39 listed as the appropriate size for both the 8 and 8.5....However it is not the same size the eight and the 8.5 are different for this shoe. I will say if you have a wider foot are like a little bit of wiggle room for your toes the 8 might be helpful. The toe box for this sneaker is somewhat small and narrow...it doesn't have a lot of give. ..I went up a half a size on my order and they fit perfectly. "
- Olympia: "Hi, these shoes are really nice but u have to order a whole size bigger cause they are slim not wide...i wear a size 10 had to order a size 11 so that they were comfortable and able to fit...."
- Doug: "Bought these for my daughter. They run small, so you should be fine with 8.5"