FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Robert: "I like the colors"
- Aria: "Asics have proven to be of consistent value and comfort, especially for feet that suffer from plantar fasciitis."
- Wendie: "These are what my son wanted."
- Burt: "Had them before and liked them."
- J: "Good running shoes"
- Mike: "Bought first pair maybe a year ago - different model, but Asics gel sole. They've pretty much wore out with about 25 miles per week or so. Have back bone spurs, arthritis, disc disease (old age, I'm told) -There was a noticeable and significant reduction in back pain when jogging with this type shoe. Much more comfort."
- J: "Love the ASICS brand. Difficult to find size 14D shoes."
- Nicole: "Son liked the colors"