FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Summer: "My daughter LOVES pink and wanted some high top converse."
- William: "Adorable"
- Melissa: "my daughters choice"
- TERECA: "Princess loves pink and pretty shoes."
- Jennifer: "very cute"
- Velma: "fashion"
- Gwen: "Pretty pink and high quality brand"
- Adrienne: "They are adorable and fashionable for my little princess"
- Carrie: "Super cute"
- Jennifer: "Color"
- Ditzia: "IT LOOKED LIKE A FLOWER ON THE TOP"
- Anthony: "Daughter like them"
- Erika: "to match her tutus"
- Victoria: "Cute and stylish. Perfect for grade schooler"
- Nicole: "Daughter had a pair similar and wore then till they fell apart!"
Cassie asked: What is pre-school size?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Cassie, Sorry for the confusion. Please click the link for the kids' sizing chart to help explain the difference between pre-school size and grade school size: http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"