FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kodhai asked: Do these boots slouch down?
- Angela: "No, they don't slip down...but I do have larger calves."
- Angela: "These boots do not slouch on me. I would say that I have an average size calf, I am 5'3" so my calf is more muscular than slender but the leather in this boot is really soft. I love the fit and comfort. I can easily wear a skinny jean with these boots. Have received many compliments, especially in regards to the outside zipper, which does not zip down except for maybe an inch, but it looks so good!"
- Michelle: "They do slouch slightly at the ankle, but it may be because I've got a very small foot and thin ankles and legs. But I like them anyway."
- Sheryl: "No, they do not."
- Kelly: "No mine stay perfectly shaped."
- Kodhai: "Thank you. My concern is that the boots will not be straight up and will slouch because of my skinny calves."
- Eileen: "No they dont. They are a little roomie in the ankle but no bad. i love them."
- Marlene: "They didn't fit me right so I returned them. Sorry I can't help"
- MARANATHA: "Yes around the ankle area"