FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Sharon asked: Are these boots true to size or should I go 1 size higher? I have muscular calves and high arches and sometimes have trouble getting my foot in boots.
- Jelena: "These boots look beautiful and I was hoping they would fit just as nicely but they were so narrow at the feet inside. I was so disappointed. Have them ship to the store if you can and try them on there, this way if you don't like how they fit you can just walk away. Or wait for free shipping and then return to store if you don't like them. It really was hard to return these because they looked so pretty. Hope this helps you."
- Marvis: "You will definitely want to go up a size...I wear a 10 and have for years. I originally purchased a size 10 and 11 because I know weather boots are famous for not being true to size. Both pair/sizes were too small. So I tried my luck and reorder a size 11 because they weren't available in size 12. And luckly the second pair of 11's fit perfectly. And they are very comfortable. I'm not sure just how warm they yet because I haven't had to wear them in hte snow, but I suspect they will be fine. Plus they look goood on - at least I think so and my opinion is the one that is most important to me :-) Good luck!"
- Erin: "I found them to be true to size. I wouldn't worry about your calves, the boots are quite wide around the tops and slim down only nearer the black rubber part."
- kisha: "They are true to the size and i have muscular calf and they fit. I got a size 9 but if you have wide feet i would size up"
- Jerri: "Hi Sharon, You should go 1 size up since you have muscular calves..but I really live my boots and I have gotten many compliments on them."
- Pam: "I have a high instep and the boot was too snug across the instep. I would suggest going up 1 size."