FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tina: "My daughter grew out of the pair she currently has and wanted another pair. They held together with out falling apart after a few months of wearing them like other kids shoes."
Annie asked: the sizing says 1M is equal to preschool. My daughter is 9 and wears a size 1, would these fit her or are they really for little kids?
- Amy: "They would fit her. I ordered a pair for my 4 year old (size 12) and my 9 year old (size 3) and they fit great "
- Natalya: "The sizes are appropriate. It's not for little kids. My 9 year old has them in size 2 and the fit her well. "
- Karen: "I got these for my daughter when she was 8 and we got a size 5. My daughter is big for her age but I guess it depends on the size of your daughter not so much the preschool next to it."
- Jessica: "My daughter wore hers as a first grader she wore size 12 "
- Melissa: "Yes They are for kids. Unfortunately my daughter was 8 wearing a size 4. But yes these will fit her."
- Norma: "My daughter is 9 and she loves them. The size 1M would fit her if she's a size 1."
- Keridwen: "Yes, these will fit. I bought size 3M for my 9 year old and they are big kid sizes. The 3M has pre-school next to it too, but she's in 5th grade."
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"