FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Terri: "My daughter loves this style."
- Lisa: "Style"
- Tammy: "My daughter loves Converse and zebra print! These shoes will be perfect!"
- Erika: "This is the third pair in 3 years. My daughter LOVES them and wants fresh ones to replace the worn out ones!"
- Lindsay: "My kids love Converse, these are super cute."
- Tyrena: "Comfort and back to school style!"
- Jenna: "cool print for going back to school."
- Tom: "My daughter tried these on in the store and she loved the fit and they are adorable."
- Anita: "My Granddaughter loves Zebra shoes!! Getting these for her Birthday!!"
- Marcia: "love zebra print"
- Susan: "My daughter's absolute favorite shoes!! Very stylish and easy to slip on and off. No need to worry with untied shoe laces. Love them!!!"
- Kristin: "Bought these in the fall, daughter loved them and wanted another pair"
- Tina: "My daughter grew out of the pair she currently has and wanted another pair. They held together with out falling apart after a few months of wearing them like other kids shoes."
Erika asked: The size says "Pre-School" are these for toddlers? Or is this an actual girls size 3?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Erika, This is an actual girls size 3. Here is the breakdown of our sizing: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 We apologize for the confusion. We are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate your question. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Annie asked: the sizing says 1M is equal to preschool. My daughter is 9 and wears a size 1, would these fit her or are they really for little kids?
- Amy: "They would fit her. I ordered a pair for my 4 year old (size 12) and my 9 year old (size 3) and they fit great "
- Natalya: "The sizes are appropriate. It's not for little kids. My 9 year old has them in size 2 and the fit her well. "
- Jennifer: "The size one will fit your 9 year old. I was wondering the same thing when I purchased them. It's kind of silly to call them preschool. That would be one really big foot for a 4 year old. :)"
- Karen: "I got these for my daughter when she was 8 and we got a size 5. My daughter is big for her age but I guess it depends on the size of your daughter not so much the preschool next to it."
- Jessica: "My daughter wore hers as a first grader she wore size 12 "
- Melissa: "Yes They are for kids. Unfortunately my daughter was 8 wearing a size 4. But yes these will fit her."
- Norma: "My daughter is 9 and she loves them. The size 1M would fit her if she's a size 1."
- Keridwen: "Yes, these will fit. I bought size 3M for my 9 year old and they are big kid sizes. The 3M has pre-school next to it too, but she's in 5th grade."
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"