FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Allie asked: How tall are they? I don't want to have a boot that's too short or too tall.
- michelle: "My daughter loves them. They are about 7 inches in height. I prefer mine a bit shorter."
- Saysha: "They come up about 3-4 inchs above the ankle. "
- Trevor: "They are the perfect boot. They are about 4 inches above the ankle."
- Cecilia: "They were actually for my teenage daughter and they seem to be just right. I asked her and she says they are perfect."
- Amanda: "I Would Say Mid Chin Or A Little Shorter. Their Not Too Short And After A Few Wears And Breaking Them In They Are Really comfortable"
Stacy asked: What is the circumference around the top of the boot? I have had bird legs from the knee down since I was little. I have always had a hard time finding boots whether they are thigh boots or like these to always be to big or flare at the top.
- Michele: "My daughter also has the bird leg thing going.;) She LOVES these boots!!! I measures 11" around the inside edge of the top of the boot. Hope this helps. They also have the buckles up top."
- Craig: "Hi! These boots do not flare, they are tight. Sometimes I wear the side zipper unzipped. Sometimes I zip them and make the strings real loose and baggy. The middle where the strings are are sewn into one position, so it does not get wider. The toe does not have much wiggle room. I love the color and I feel like mad max from thunderdome female version. Sometimes the heel makes me feel embarrassed if I feel like Laura Ingals from little house on the prarie."
- patricia: "I have bird legs too and they fit great. "