FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Colleen M: "Love these shoes for the gym and walking,"
Wendy asked: iS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 609 v2w AND THE 608V2?
- J: "Have had both shoes. The 609's wore better and lasted longer for me. They also have arch support that, in my opinion, made them more comfortable."
- Mary J: "I think there is. The v2w version doesn't fit my foot as well as the v2 one. I have very narrow feet and was concerned about this version. I did call customer service but they didn't have any feedback to offer. The upshot? They aren't the worst shoe ever, but I probably won't buy the v2w version again. Unfortunately, last I looked, the other version wasn't available. I hope that helps."
- Tawna: "I'm not sure if there is a difference because I only bought these. I do know that I am very happy with the White/Navy ones. They are very sturdy and supportive but good looking for everyday wear."
- Christy: "They hurt my feet when you really do some extensive walking."