FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- DARCY: "I HAVE THE GO WALKS IN WHITE AND THEY ARE BY FAR THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES ES I HAVE EVER WORN. THEY ARE LIGHT WEIGHT, WASHABLE AND WORK AS A WATER SHOE. THEY DRY QUCK AND FEEL LIKE A SLIPPER. LOVE THESE SHOES! I WILL USE THE AUTUMNS AS A SLIPPER FOR FALL AND WINTER."
- Michaelene: "They were in WW width"
- Leslie: "I am diabetic and I need a wide shoe plus I love Skechers."
- lana: "Wide width"
- Linda: "style and great fit"
- Susanne: "Love the tennis shoes I bought, need something a dressier for work, hope these work"
- Dorothy: "go walks number 5 for me! love them!"
- Brenda: "they felt very comfortable when I tried them on."
- Christine: "Because of available sizes."
- Karen: "Color, comfort"
christine asked: my sketchers i wear sofar are 71/2, "go walk; what does "wide" tell me in the grey cheetah and choclolate brown sketchers?
- Gregory (staff): "Hello Christine, Here is a link to a printable women's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size and clarify wide sizing. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/womens_brannock.pdf Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"