FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "have a few pairs of converse..liked the color"
- Piangjai: "color"
- Stephanie: "style, color"
- LORRAINE: "LOVE THE FIT AND STYLE"
- Caren: "The color. Searched several stores for it."
Sherry asked: What size does 4.0 D translate into? Is this shoe available in any other sizes?
cristina asked: Hi ! I would like to buy this converse Kombu Green but can not understand what '4 D medium' size means... I wearr 41 european size that is a perfect 7 in Us' men's size.... Cna you please help with this? Thanks in advance for your attention and waiting for your kind reply :)
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Cristina, The 4D would be a 4 Medium, but if you wear a 7 in US sizes, you would need a 6.5D in Converse. It looks like the only size available in this color is a size 4. Here is a link to the size chart - http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
- Phyllis: "Wow, I don't think I'm technical enough to help you. I bought these for my husband who wears a 9 regular and that's what I purchased. They fit him perfectly, All I can say is they are true to size."
- George: "Hi Cristina! I own at least 20 pair of Converse sneakers all in the same size. Converse only makes these shoes in one width, sometimes they say 'medium width' or 'D'.......its all the same! Enjoy your new sneakers, this is a great color too!"