FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Flavia: "alternative to one that did have the size i needed."
- crystal: "look easy to slip on for my 5 year old!"
- Xavier: "Shoes are pretty and pink!. Plus they will look awesome on my feet."
- Kari: "My 9-yo daughter likes them. She tried Converse for the first time last year and has said she only wants Converse from now on (until she changes her mind in a couple of years, of course). My daughter tends to drag her toes across the ground which wears through shoes fast. The Converse provide the extra toe-wear support she needs."
- Amie: "my 10 year old daughter looks the style and color and slip-on attributes of the shoe."
- Evie: "Like the color."
- sandra: "my kids like these. easy on and off."
- N: "For granddaughter"
- Julio: "Cute and comfortable"
- Wendy: "This was a gift for my 11 year old niece. It seems to be very popular for that age girl!"
- Melanie: "My daughter's choice!"
- Diane: "My girl couldn't wait to put these on. Better price at Famous Footwear than anywhere else we checked. Stylish."
- JULIE: "THE COLOURS"
- Charlene: "THEYRE CUTE"
- Kynisha: "My daughter has the black and hot pink pair and she loves them. Pink and purple are her 2 favorite colors, so she went crazy when she saw these and had to have them."
- Loan: "It has my two favorite colors"
Katarina asked: Are these Allstars?
- Wayne: "Yes "
- KAREN: "Yes I believe it says on the label and on back rubber emblem."
Cathy asked: pre-school 13....is that the same as a childs 13. for someone around 7 years old?
- Anna: "Yes correct :O)"
- Racquel: "Yes, actually it is. Quite confusing, but yes ."
- Karen: "Yes, preschool 13 is the size right before child's size 1."
- Melanie: "I bought them for my 6 year old."
- Angela: "It sure is. "
- Jenny: "Yes."