FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Angela: "my daughter wanted them for school and converse so far is the most durable brand we have found."
- Amanda: "My daughter picked it out."
- Nicole: "My 5 year old loves them- they go with all her outfits"
- Marissa: "My daughter has a different pair of Converse which she loves so I'm just adding to her collection! They are super cute!!"
Xochitl asked: I'm wanting to order my daughter a pair of converse. She wears a size 2 1/2 youth. I don't understand the preschool/gradeschool sizing. Can you please clarify?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Xochitl, Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Judy asked: I'm looking for Converse for my 8 yr Granddaughter. I know she wears a size 1 in her new Nike's but everyone says Converse runs different. What do I do?
- Tina: "Converse run slightly larger than Nike so personally I would try at least a half size smaller than what you bought in the nikes. "