FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Monita: "comfort and style"
- Veronica: "I liked the look and the reviews were very good."
- J: "friend liked them"
- Denise: "I work as a waitress and they came highly recommended from a co-worker.."
- Maricela: "comfort"
- Linda: "Very comfortable for working shoes ."
- Joy: "These shoes are incredibly comfortable! I can wear them all day and into the evening. I'm wearing them right now! I can wear them with my jeans or a dressier pant."
- Susan: "I bought these a year or two ago and loved them! Very comfortable yet cute!"
- Lisa: "Eurostep did not have my usual shoe in my size."
- Dawn: "Cute and comfie. Good with slacks or dresses."
rose asked: Is the front comfortably long enough not a short front for toes?
- Joy: "These are the most comfortable shoes I've bought in a long time. The strap holds your foot in place so your toes do not hit the end of the shoe. I bought my normal size and they fit perfectly. I can walk for hours. I love themandwish they came in other colors."
- Deborah: "Yes, I like plenty of room for toes and these shoes are very comfortable--I just returned from a trip where I wore them while walking around Paris all day and they were stylish as well as comfortable walking shoes!"
- Richard: "Yes, the toe part of the shoe covers the toes and is sufficiently wide enough to give the toes plenty of space and not cramp them."
- Maricela: "The shoe is very comfortable"
- Linda: "They are perfect ans very comfortable."