FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "great niece requested them as school shoes"
- Kiana: "These are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn for work. And I have been working on my feet for a long time. Plus they are super cute!"
- Tommie: "They are super cute, comfortable, and on sale!"
- Cathy: "Comfortable shoe"
- S: "very comfortable and cool looking pattern"
- Linda: "Have a pair of navy and love them! Brown is a good choice for jeans."
- C: "Comfortable shoes."
- marcia: "comfort and looks"
- Jennifer: "WORK"
- Armid: "comfy and dry"
- Gina: "Comfort and looks"
- SuzAnne: "comfort and style and price"
- Shirley: "I like the style and material."
- dale: "work"
- Lyn: "its my birthday gift to myself"
- Linda: "I PICKED THESE SHOES BECAUSE THEY JUST LOOKED LIKE THEY WOULD BE SO COMFORTABLE, I COULD NOTRE.IST THEM."
Sara asked: What is the true fit of these shoes? Is the width normal, narrow or width? Does the shoes size purchased run true to your normal size? What about slipping - I had a similar style, and my foot fit would land just over the back of the shoe even though they fit fine in the length?
- Lynn: "This particular style, "Peggy" runs small. I normally wear a size 81/2 or 9 and needed a size 91/2. They are very comfortable, I actually have 2 pairs!"
- Nancy: "The fit was right but I returned the shoe's because the look of the bottom made me feel unsafe and that I would slip I was disappointed because I really wantted that style shoe and there hard to find at a affordable price"
Linda asked: Are the soles skid and slip resistant? I sometimes walk on a wet floor and need slip resistant shoes.
- Carrie: "They do have a non - skid rubber sole "
- stephanie: "I love these shoes. I work in physical therapy and are comfortable "
- lou ann: "I wear mine all the time I really think they would work well."
- Charlene: "I had to return these as they were too small and not at all comfortable."
- Anne Marie: "Oops, meant deck"
- Anne Marie: "This shoes are very slick on the bottom. I fell on my desk twice while wearing them. Won't be good for walking on wet floors."
- America: "Nope. They do have a bit of tread on the bottom, but not enough to be slip resistant."