FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "My 13 year old daughter liked this style and described them as comfortable when she tried them on in the store."
- V: "I have been wanting some boat shoes and these looked like a good buy"
- Aimee: "Christmas present"
- C: "Looking for something comfortable. Upon reading the reviews, I was convinced."
- Carolina: "Comfortable shoes"
- Shawne: "I wanted the sperry blue stripe, but you didn't have it in my size, so I substituted this for them."
- Merry: "looks good"
- Adrienne: "Comfortability"
- MICHELLE: "MY DAUGHTER LOVES THEM"
- Tonya: "They were cute but mainly based on the great reviews!"
- Maria: "Comfortable and stylish. Looks nice with school uniform"
- Diana: "SO COMFY!!! I love these so much I bought two pairs!!!"
allie asked: I am slipping a little out of out a size 6 show. will the 5.5 make them to tight?
- Stephanie: "Famous footwear use to make a shoe very similar to this one made by Eurostep. Did Eurostep change their name and is this brand fit just as great as the Eurostep?"
- T: "I usually wear a size 6 but found that was way too tight across my lower foot. A 6.5 fits much better, for me. I did add a foam heel inside to raise the heel up a bit and that works great for me. The shoes are very comfortable with no "breaking in" needed."
- Hester: "Hello. I'm not sure if your width is normal or other; but, if your width is normal then these shoes are a narrow fit which means you may want to stick with a size 6. If your width leans more toward the narrow size then you may want to adjust to the 5.5. Hopefully this helps you out with your decision."
- Diana: "Once they have a little more wear they become loose so I would suggest getting the smaller size. "