FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sandy: "Been looking for a pair of these boat shoes, for a while, but wanted to make sure I get good support, so hope these are it!!"
- Beverly: "The price and made by Naturalizer."
- Judy: "I couldn't resist this deal - after reading the reviews AND saving $60! If there's a problem after I receive them, I'll just return to the nearest store."
- Kendal: "Have owned another pairâ?¦ Super comfortable and on sale."
- Debbie: "This brand has the most comfortable boat shoes. Sperrys kill your feet."
- jennifer: "they look like cool shoes to wear around the marina and boating, good sale price"
- Suzanne P: "My3rd pair! They are more comfy for me than my Sperry Topsiders or Margaritaville boat shoes!"
- tiffany: "have been looking for a pair for my daughter but cant afford much and this is a good price for me."
- Kendra: "So comfy-love them!!"
- Kimberly: "Scupper sole"
allie asked: I am slipping a little out of out a size 6 show. will the 5.5 make them to tight?
- Stephanie: "Famous footwear use to make a shoe very similar to this one made by Eurostep. Did Eurostep change their name and is this brand fit just as great as the Eurostep?"
- T: "I usually wear a size 6 but found that was way too tight across my lower foot. A 6.5 fits much better, for me. I did add a foam heel inside to raise the heel up a bit and that works great for me. The shoes are very comfortable with no "breaking in" needed."
- Hester: "Hello. I'm not sure if your width is normal or other; but, if your width is normal then these shoes are a narrow fit which means you may want to stick with a size 6. If your width leans more toward the narrow size then you may want to adjust to the 5.5. Hopefully this helps you out with your decision."
- Diana: "Once they have a little more wear they become loose so I would suggest getting the smaller size. "