FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dave: "color and comfort"
- Kathleen: "color combination"
- Aimee: "Color and durability"
- Janet: "FUN"
- Kelli: "My son has always been rather picky with regard to shoes. He's fussy about the tongue own shoes and these shoes have an integrated "bootie type sock" so there's no separate tongue. He's had shoes with this design in the past and loved them but this is the first time with puma brand Keep fingers crossed!"
- Michelle: "My son wanted to try another brand for a change."
- EWA: "Puma's are very comfortable, stylish and durable."