FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "Style and color for my daughter."
- Barbara: "as a gift"
- S: "Very comfortable, stylist, good quality"
- Natalie: "I saw them in the store and instantly liked them. I didn't have my purse with me so I ordered them as soon as I got back home"
- Elizabeth: "Very Confortable and keeps your feet warm in the winter."
- Gisele: "For my daughter."
- Leslie: "Price, and I read the reviews. Many of the ladies loved this boot. They stated that they are warm and comfortable. Exactly what I am looking for"
- A: "I like the style of these shoes and since I'm in a winter city I decided I'd have some decent looking boots even if they aren't made for the weather but for style instead."
- Denise: "the price"
jay asked: i had toes broken, does this boot have room in toe area?
- CAROL: "Yes,they are roomy."
- maureen: "Yes they do"
- Jessica: "I would have to say "no". They are pretty tapered through the toe. I don't know if they have wide width ones that might help with that issue. Good Luck"
- Lilliana: "They have plenty of space for my toes. I honestly don't know how they will work with your situation. Sorry!"
- Shari: "Not a lot... I'd recommend Uggs if you want a lot of toe room. I have some hammer toes so these didn't work real well for me."
- Lisa: " It's not very wide but I can wiggle my toes around and up and down."