FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Val-Ray: "Really nice style for the price."
Geoff asked: Are they slip/oil/water resistant?
- Debi: "Slip resistant-yes Oil& water resistant- no"
- Ronald: "They are not slip/oil/water resistant."
- Monserratt: "If you mean the grip, they are decent. My husban definitely could wear them to a place that required great grip but they are okay on rainy days. As far as the boot it's self being water resistant, yes. What boot isn't? "
- Suzanne: "i think so but not exactly sure because they're my son's."
- CAROLYN: "Hi. Seems like you are looking for "working" boots and I wouldn't recommend these for that. It's more for looks (like dress shoes)."
- Parag: "I bought these to wear when I ride my motorcycle and so far they've been pretty good. It rained once while I was riding. wouldn't say they are "officially" slip, oil or water proof though. Hope that helps. "