FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Hope: "very stylish and great with jeans"
- Sandy: "They are water proof and have a nice warm faux fur lining"
- G: "good price"
- Mary: "reviews said comfortable"
- Nancy: "My sister did not have any snowboots, and she really needed them because we ggot 2+ feet of snow recently. So I bought her these, which are very similar to the type of non-waterproof boots she loves."
- Patricia: "HAD PURCHASED PREVIOUSLY, LIKE LOOK, COMFORT, DURABILITY."
- Laura: "I could not find these boots in my size in a store. I sure hope they fit!"
- Christine: "Nice and comfy low cut winter/cool weather boot"
- Vanessa: "It appears to be a good value, and a good price."
Terri asked: How do the sizes run? I wear a 7 1/2. Since these are full sizes only, do I need to get the 8 or would the 7 work better?
- Carol: "I wear an 8 1/2 and ordered a nine. They fit good. a little loose but since I usually have a thicker sock on, they feel good."
- Deborah: "I am the same size and choose the 8. They were fine with normal or thick socks. Hope this helps!"
- Annette: "I got a size bigger than my size....I don't mind boots being a little bigger than my shoe size. I think it's more comfortable. :)"
- Lisa: "I would go for the 8. I usually wear 6 1/2 to 7. Got a 7 and they are a little too snug. "
- Kathy: "The sizes are very true. An 8 is an 8. I can also wear a 7 1/2. I would choose the 8. They are winter shoes, there is fur inside, and you'll be wearing socks."