FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Teresa: "Because the kid likes logos."
- Christina: "My son wanted to the lego shoe"
- WHITNEY: "APROVED BY 4 YEAR OLDS EVERYWHERE! CUTE AND STYLISH"
- MAUREEN: "My nephew loves legos. They're for his birthday."
- renee: "for my son who loves legos"
- Gretchen: "My nephew loves Legos but I know how everyone would be getting him Legos so I thought he might enjoy these Lego shoes. They leave a Lego imprint as you walk and I think my nephew will dig that."
- Sarah: "I picked this item because my son liked these shoes."
- Linda: "for my grandson who loves Legos"
- Deb: "My son LOVES Lego's."
- kerri: "My son loves Legos and this is such a classic looking shoe. He was so excited to see it was not Star Wars Lego or Ninjago because he only likes the Lego City or Lego Classic."
- C: "they look cool and i think my son will love this shoe."
- Christine: "My son loves them so much, he wore out his previous pair!"
- Lynette: "They were Lego sneakers. How cool is that!"
Kristin asked: I got a pair of lego shoes and after less than a month they are torn. My sons toes stick out. Who can I complain to because this is crazy. He does not wear them in excess or anything. How can this happen?
- Lynette: "Kristin I bought these two years ago for my youngest son and I did not experience the same problem. What I have done in the past with problems I have had with other items is to contact customer service, sometimes they will exchange them for a new pair. You can also contact the company that made the sneakers, they also at times will send you out a new pair. Good luck, I hope this helps."
- customer (staff): "Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that occurred with your recent purchase. If you have the original receipt and the shoes were purchased within the last 30 days, in most cases the shoes can be exchanged or returned for the full purchase price at any of our Famous Footwear, Famous Footwear Outlet, or Factory Brand Shoes stores. If a credit or debit card was used for the purchase, the same card must be provided at the time of the return. Please be aware that we make no guarantee of a refund on items which do not feature a manufacturing defect. If you no longer have the original receipt, in most cases the shoes may be exchanged at the current selling price of the item (you may exchange the shoes for another style that is the same price as the current selling price of the shoes in question). If you would prefer to have store credit at the current selling price, you may request this instead of an exchange. Please be advised that we reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt. If you have additional questions regarding our return policy, please call your nearest store location. Please note that we require a valid form of ID for returns and exchanges. The information we collect will not be shared or sold. The following types of identification are considered valid: U.S. State Driver's License U.S. State ID U.S. Military ID Canadian Provincial Driver's License Canadian Provincial ID Passport U.S. Laser Visa Mexican Voter Registration Card Matricula Consular Card Mexican Driver's License Japanese Driver's License Best Regards, CJ"
- Theresa: "I am sorry that you had that experience with the Lego shoes, maybe that was just a bad pair made. I bought the same shoes for my son and he is very hard on them and they lasted about 6 months but it sounds like your child doesn't wear them often. I would take them back to the store with the receipt and see if you could get a refund if not exchange them. if they do not want to stand behind their product I would call corporate.... Hope this helps :)"