FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Robin: "I always try to purchase a pair of boot for the winter months. This boot is stylish and I liked the buckle accents."
- Evelyn: "stylish and affordable"
cicely asked: i normally wear a size 8, but there isn't an 8 so do you think that an 8.5 will fit better or a 7.5?
- mirel: "8.5"
- TAMI: "I would go to an 8.5."
- patty: "I normally wear a size 8 as well. I ordered 8.5 and they only fit a little big. I usually will tend to go up a half size for comfort."
- elizabeth: "Never go smaller you will regret it. You need the space especially if you are going to do lots of walking. These boots are comfortable and are not heavy on your feet. Hope it helps"
- Nicole: "Maybe 8.5 and use tissues 2 fill in. I wear a 6 & it fits comfy. So their sizes won't run small or big - i don't think. Good luck w ur decision!"
- Connie: "I would go the 8.5"
- Dawn: "If I were you, I would try the 8.5. If it is a little big, you can always add a foot pad."
- Jantina: "The size is pretty accurate, so I would go up 1/2 size rather than lower. Thank you.."
- Robyn: "I think the 7.5 would definitely be too small. The 8.5 may be a little big but would be the better choice. They are a little snug fitting so it may work. "
- Danielle: "They were a little tight, i would go with the 8.5"
- Laura: "If you plan to wear thick socks, I would get the 8.5. They are pretty true to size and in the 8, I can wear either type of sock, but if you are trying to make a size work, I would consider that when I made my decision."