FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "awesome price - just hope they are not too high for me :)"
- Regina: "I like the square toe style"
- Patricia: "Looks very comfortable"
- K: "I love the square toe"
- Jo-Ann: "liked them"
Rebekah asked: I wear 9-9 1/2 and my calves are 16" around, any one of similar size buy this product and have advice?
- Krystal: "My calves are 14" around and I wear an 8-8.5 in dress shoes and boots. I bought an 8 originally and had to exchange for the 8.5. I hope this helps!"
- Samantha: "Hi Rebekah I purchased this shoe in September and I have a 14 inch calve and they are lose all the way around. You will be fine to purchase these boots there is elastic on the side to stretch."
Rebekah asked: I love wearing boots that go farther up my leg but my calves are a bit bigger than most pairs, how do they fit your calves?
- Tracy: "I have big calves. 25 years in high heels lol. These boots fit well. Snug but good."
- Samone: "I absolutely love these stylish & comfy boots. My legs are 11.5 inches calf circumference so They giv me few inches to spare to put over jeaned legs. Hope this helps"
- Shawna: "my calves are regular size, and they fit slightly loose if I was to wear them over tights or leggings, but I wear them with skinny jeans mostly and they fit nice over those. hope that helps!"
- Jenna: "I actually have that same problem, so when I got these I was shocked at how good they fit. They aren't tight on the leg and my jeans fit in there fine! I don't know exactly how big the opening is but it was great for me!"
- Kathleen: "I have found these boots to be very comfotable- including in the calf- slighly bigger calves should be ok- but if you consider your calves to be noticeably more muscular than most, they may be a bit snug."
- Cathy: "These are a great style boots with a hard to find square toe. Unfortunarely, I returned them because they were too short for my taste and the calf was tighter than expected."
- Melinda: "They did not, I had to return them to the store because of it - I had initially ordered them online. Btw, that is the same issue that I have."