FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Love sketchers!!"
- loretta: "Comfy and stylsh"
- Lori: "i work on my feet for 12 plus hrs a day. ive never had a prob with skecher dlites hurting my feet. plus the color is a nice change to the white i normally get."
- Elizabeth: "Liked the pink with black."
- L: "Amazingly comfortable and great at the airports too easy on and off LOVE THEM!"
Elizabeth asked: I just saw this shoe is now out of stock on the size I need. Was wondering if it will be available in a womens size 11 again?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Donna asked: can you tell me the heel height?
- Beverly: "I have back issues and can't deal with much of a heel. These are just right for me. Just enough that I don't look like I'm on flats and deffinanetly not so high that it throws me forward. I really like these for walking in."
- Pamela: "I don't recall, were the same as a standard pair of tennis shoes, but the most comfortable pair I have ever owned. I purchased a second pair this fall at Kohl's I liked them so well."
- Amy: "The heal is around 1 inch. They are very comfortable. "
New asked: What does the EU mean in the size choice?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, EU refers to the European size conversion. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"