FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Beatrice: "Not very flexible but super cute. I chose these for the conservative look but the heel puts them over the edge."
- Alexzondra: "I love the style of the shoe, it definitely fits me! Love It!!"
- karen: "They are so comfortable !!!"
- zena: "i loved the style"
- Chriss: "Comfort, Rounded Nose"
- martiella: "present for younger friend, very in look"
- Carrie: "saw them in store....nice looking shoe"
- Krista: "Like color and style, good price"
- LaBarbara: "Needed a classic black pump for work. All other sites and stores only had patent leather. I was glad to find traditional leather black pumps. Thanks FF."
- Lori: "classic black shoe"
- Laurie: "So comfortable I am buying a 2nd pair!"
- LINDA: "Needed a nice pair of black heels."
- Shaleida: "I loved the way they looked..."
- Melissa: "platform"
- Alpha: "price, style,color"
- Janice: "Color and you had the size!"
Bernadette asked: I like these shoes i'm a size 8 and don't like my toes cramped. should i get a 1/2 size larger or are they try to size?
- A: "They are pretty much true to size. Unless you have a wider foot or long toes, they should not be cramped. I use a 6 1/2 but my toes were too tight so I tried a 7 and it made little difference. My sis us a 7 but has short toes and they worked out fine for her. "
lisa asked: Are they true to size ?
- rose: "Feel a little snug but not bad"
- Brian: "They are true to size. I wear 7.5M and they fit me perfectly."
- Kori: "No. Due to the wedge, they run a little small and are not 8 hours shoes. They are really cute but they are walk in, sit down shoes."
- Billie: "I believe they are true to size. "
- Amy: "They run about a half size small. I sent mine back because they were way to narrow. But, I have a bunion. Amy"
- Kathy D: "Yes, they are true to size."
- Rachel: "Yes, I am a size seven, though in some brands, I may need a 6 1/2 (Because those brand are not true to size ie guess). This shoes fit me perfectly. I love these shoes, especially for the price, best pair of shoes I own and I own a lot of guess shoes as well. I get complements on them all the time and they don't hurt in fit or to walk on for a whole day. I am thinking about buying another color since I love them so much."
- LINDA: "Yes, they are true to size."
- Carolyn: "Yes they are true to size. Very comfortable. I was surprised that my feet did not hurt considering how high the heels are. I love them."
- Diana: "Yes, I would say so. They are actually really comfortable,.Surprisingly. I usually never order shoes online because the don't fit right but I'm glad I got these"
- Herminia: "Yes they are the true size. I bought 4 pairs. Love them."
Maricela asked: Would someone with a 10 cm width foot be able to wear this particular shoe or is the shoe to narrow?
- Vicky: "I don't think so, my feet measure 8 1/2 cm, they're not narrow and these shoes fit just perfectly. I think they would be too tight for you. Sorry."
- Penny: "The shoe is not on the narrow side it actually runs pretty true to size and width is not any narrower than a normal pump similar to this . Hope it helps."
- A: "This shoe is narrow, i ended up exchanging them for other shoes. My foot is 9cm wide. "
- kayla: "You will be able to wear them...they are not narrow "
- Jenna: "I think the shoe fits comfortably. I don't have a super wide foot but I do find that some shoes are very narrow for me. These fit perfect on me.....good luck!"
- Limentra: "The shoe is too narrow and not comfortable at all...very disappointed about this purchase "
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable women's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/womens_brannock.pdf Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"