FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- janet: "these boots are very cute my son loved them and they held up really well"
- Johnna: "Need good protective boots for my 4 year old to wear four wheeling with his dad. The price is right."
- Ricardo: "the price and the quality of the product is awesome"
- T: "quality and stylish boot"
- Cindy: "These were a very comfortable boot for my grandson and this was the second winter that i bought them for him"
marie asked: is the size 6 medium for toddler?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Marie, Yes, this is a size 6 Toddler. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Jennifer asked: Are these boots waterproof ?
- ROSA: "Not really. They are a soft fábric so they still absorb. More water proof then other boots but not completely. "
- Annina: "I don't use these type of shoes in water they are no water shoes. Son had no wet feet when he walked through the snow"
- Brenda: "Yes the are water proof to a certain point, meaning that water may still enter from the top of the boot and cause the interior to become wet. But for the most part they will keep dry unless your child happens to wad in water that is deep or a good rain storm."
- Tina: "I don't think so, but I'm not positive. I did spray mine with a waterproof spray."