FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "Matches the Prom dress."
- Laura: "I chose these because these are a grown up version of glittery shoes--and sometimes a girl just needs some glitter. I also light the heel height. I get some height, but not so much that I can't walk in them."
- Yvonne: "Prom 2013"
- Janice: "They look beautiful"
- Valerie: "Besides matching my daughters cold shoulder dress (one sleve) I figured the lower heel, more classic style might be more comfortable for a night out than stilletos."
- Christina: "for a baby shower nd needs to be in before March 2, 2013"
- Debbie Conner: "I love fergalilcious shows and the glitter shoes looked great and are really comfortable."
- Andrew: "It matches my dress :) But it didn't have my size in the store."
- Pamela: "These shoes have a classy look and are comfortable to wear. They look like an expensive hi-dollar shoe - for the price paid - they are perfect! I bought them for my 12 year old twin daughters to wear in a pageant - they love them!"