FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Janell: "for me"
- Amber: "Been wearing this style since high school and I still love it!"
- Fidela: "Because i like the color and i need a new pair"
- Lucia: "want some nice and cool shoes for me and my mom and these where it."
- Shannon: "I have a high arch and k-swiss has always been a brand i love and love how they feel on my feet. love the colors and style of this pair"
- lynn: "because that's the only kind of shoe that i can were and it doesn't hurt my feet."
- Timothy: "K~Swiss is my shoe of choice. They are built for comfort. I purchased these shoes for my wife who has to work on her feet most of the day at a daycare. St329 were designed for the gym, designed for lifting and moving. Well I figured what better shoe for her to work in beside they look awesome."
- C: "looks, and it looked like it had a higher arch, which is what I need"
- Carl: "i like them"
- theresa: "cute"
- Lorin: "This is the only sneaker I will wear. I call them marshmallows."
- julie: "i love the design"
- Natoshia: "BECAUSE I LIKE THIS SHOE"
- Laken: "They are the best shoes for comfort after having two back surgeries this is hard to find and I love the colors."
- Charity: "I already own a pair of ST 329 S and they were my fav pair of shoe due to support provided and comfort. I strayed and both other brands of shoes. In that time I still had my old pair of ST 329 I used to do outside yard work. Even after several years of them kicking around when they turned into yard shoes, they are still more comfortable, supportive and look great then any new different brands of sneakers I have purchased. Now they come in colors, YEA. I will never stray again."
- Sarita: "I LIKE THE STYLE AND COLORS"
barbara asked: are they wide width too?
- Tiffany (staff): "Barbara- Unfortunately, Kswiss does not come in wide widths. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"
Nancy asked: is this shoe available at allen park store?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"