FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- kathi: "for a wedding my girls are in - required for all bridesmaids"
- kary: "comfy yet stylish"
- Aubrey: "I've been looking for cute flats to wear on days my feet are tired of heels and these looked really cute online!"
Tiffany asked: Are these true to size?
- Ceshaun: "yes the patent ones are true to size but you will have to try for yourself everybody won't have the same feet/experience"
- Lynette: "They are true to size & comfy. I wear a 7.5 & have a somewhat narrow foot."
- amanda: "They are true to size. Normally, I have to go a half size up for flats, but not these. Love them!"
- F: "yup! they also expand over time once you break them in so don't go a half size larger."
- Erin: "I find that Steve Madden shoes in general run small. I'm typically an 8 in most shoes, but always a 7.5 in SM shoes."
- Jessica: "For me they were not true to size. I wear a size 8.5 and they felt tight. I had to buy a size 9 instead. Other than that the shoes are great."
- Judy: "The shoes look great, but they are very uncomfortable and tight against the top of my foot."
- Regina: "I bought a 91/2, which is what I usually wear, but they are kind of big on my feet and sometimes flap in the back when I walk, but overall they are true to size."
- Annemarie: "no, they are smaller than size"