FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tayler: "I bought them last year for track, and loved them! They fit my feet perfect and I didn't have shin splints anymore! I loved them so much I had to get them again! They're cute too!"
- Michelle: "This is my second pair. I absolutely love them!"
- Betsy: "PRICE, REVIEWS, AND COMFORT"
- Carlena: "Good reviews!"
- Sara: "I already have this shoe and I love it, my other shoes are blown out from so many miles!"
- N: "As a former college athlete, I have tried many different types of tennis shoes. I finally tried ASICS about six years ago and haven't looked back. I find the Nimbus to be most comfortable all around. I have tried the Kayano but found the forward slope from heel to toe uncomfortable. The Nimbus seems to have a flatter base."
- Amy: "I've previously owned this style of shoe and love it!"
- martha: "The comfort of the shoe for running"
- Sarah: "Good price for the shoes I love."
- James: "I have 2 other pair of nimbus 15s and I LOVE this shoe for running!"
- Kimberly: "Because they are ADORABLE!!"
Betsy asked: Does this shoe have good arch support? I really like the shoes that have the Dynamic DuoMax but my mom suggested I try this one. Any thoughts?
- Tonya: "Yes, I really liked this shoe. I have difficulty with plantar fasciitis I run a lot so I had to replace after the 500 miles recommended so this is my second pair. I also really like the Brooks Pure Connect 2 it has a little more arch support."
- Jennifer: "I just bought these shoes and love them! Inhave a good friend that runs a lot and only wears these! Great support!"
- Jennifer: "I have a high arch and found that these had the most support I had ever had in a pair of tennis shoes. Another great brand is Brooks. They ate a running shoe and you will def pay for the quality & comfort, but well worth every penny! I've had the asics for a couple years now & they've held up really well.... overall a great shoe for the price!"
- Andrea: "Great shoe, I have high arches and they offer great support. I wear an 8-8.5 in a standard shoe and bought a 9 for the shoe in question. I will buy them again. "
- Katie: "This shoe is for neutral pronation with medium/moderate arch support. I've been wearing them for years and have led me through two marathons and multiple triathlons! Great shoe!!!"
- Robin: "I think this shoe has good arch support. I have high arches & don't have a problem with these shoes. Famous foot wear has a good return process if you don't like them because they are expensive. I run 9-12 miles/wk & over 25 when training for a marathon- these have been fabulous! I did find that I needed a full size bigger than my normal show size though if u plan to run in them. "
- Marlea: "I specifically purchased this shoe because of the support it provides. It feels like it wraps around my foot, providing the arch support that I need for my high arches."