FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rigoberto: "because It like me and it had a good price"
- Dignora: "style"
- Nykia: "My son picked these out. He is a chill kind of kid. They can be dressed up or down and he said they are comfortable"
- Athena: "SALE PRICE"
- K: "Nice shoes. Great price!"
- Luis: "I never got this shoes"
- Roveena: "I think it's for all occasion"
- araceli: "those nice for my soon"
- Maureen: "I love it for my son"
- CARLETHIA: "my son liked them"
- Melissa: "Christmas"
- Marina: "The price & style."
- Diane: "My son wanted Puma shoes and this is the style that he liked the most"
- brooke: "My kid wanted this shoe"
- M: "ITS VERY GOOD"
- Shanta: "i really love the style of these shoes. they're just like the polo shoes i always wanted but at a better price!"
- G: "I purchased these for my son in the past. They look great on him and they lasted. I loved them and that is why I had to purchase them again."
Chiyere asked: I'm confused with the sizing is 4 medium a size for an 8 year old boy or is it an infant size?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Chiyere, Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"