FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Laurie asked: Are these sneakers built for endurance & long distance running?
- Gina: "My 11 year old daughter wears these every day for school, rain, shine, mud, etc. They've held up astonishlingly well. As for hard core running, no idea, but they seem pretty light weight so I wouldn't think so..."
- Linette: "These are the most comfortable light weight shoes i have ever bought"
- Jacque: "I've got over 900 miles on two different pairs of these bad boys. I love these shoes. I only run distance in these. I use my Guide 6s for short distances (less than 5 miles), and the Shadow Genesis for long distances (over 6 miles)."
- Holly: "Our daughter used them and loved them for cross country running last season, heard NO complaints.....so I guess they get a thumbs up:)"
- Kristen: "I am on my third pair and have ran them all into the ground! Great sneaker! I have regular old normal feet and have such a hard time finding sneaks that are for me... Sneakers are so customized to high arch, low arch, etc... Hard to find just a good quality pair of normal sneakers... Well I found em! Had Blue, then yellow... Now a year and a half later I'm onto pink... Ill have to start over with blue again!"
- Alyssa: "I am sorry. I haven't put them to rigorous testing. But they have been very comfortable walking a few miles a day!"
- Amy: "Not really..they are cute but do not have much support.."
- Shirley: "yes and they are very comfortable. i wear them everyday for walking and my work outs at the Gym."
- Angela: "I am not a runner so i wouldnt be able to answer that question but i can tell you that i walk the treadmill and so far they have stood up great to what i need and still look like i just bought them.. Id say go for it"
- Denise: "I'm not a distance runner, but this is my 2nd pair and I find these shoes very, very comfortable."