FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- LaDonna: "color & brand"
Michele asked: Do these provide enough support for Zumba?
- CYNTHIA: "Yes, I think they would provide enough support for Zumba. I have had these shoes for a few months now and I really like them. I haven't tried them out for Zumba but they have been great for walking and aerobics."
- Adriann: "I do not do Zumba but I wear mine every day when I do my Dance workouts on the Wii. Plenty of support and feel great. I love mine and want to order another pair."
- Eleanor: "Honestly, I've never done Zumba, so I couldn't tell you for certain. I do work on my feet 8-9 hours a day and then walk to and from class after that. I think they're pretty good shoes, since I am prone to lower back and knee problems and rarely feel any pain while wearing them all day."
- Michele: "I haven't used them for Zumba but I did 2 5ks in them use them for work outs at the gym including a Hip Hop Cardio class. I would recommend them. I just purchased another pair."
- carla: "I bought these for my daught and she only wears them occasionally with jeans or sweats but doesn't use them to exercise, so honestly I don't know if they would, she says they're comfortable."
- Donna: "I think so. You might want to buy them in store though and see if the arch fits well with your foot. Mine still feels a little awkward, but I'm still in the breaking in process. These will be my walking shoes when they are broken in and I think they will be great for under 5 miles, so Zumba is probably fine, too."