FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carolyn: "I bought these for my husband, I own several pairs of "go walk" and they are the most comfortable shoes I ever wore, I absolutely love them!!"
- Sheila: "I have two of these shoes and they are so comfortable that I wanted my husband to have a really comfortable shoe too."
- Lawrence: "bogo deal. Figured I'd give it a try."
- Brandy: "Comfortable!!!! I wear shoes in the house as my feet are sensitive to hard surfaces, and these are it!"
- Paulette: "I already have a pair of these comfortable shoes and decided to get an extra pair because of the sale!"
- Jeff: "Very comfortable shoe"
- Janet: "Since I like my "Go Walk" shoes so much, I know my husband will too. Now maybe we will go walk together!?"
- Sylvia: "My husband found these shoes to be very comfortable and wanted a second pair"
- Justine: "I love mine, so I want my husband to try them."
- Stacey: "I have the women's shoes for myself and I LOVE THEM! So I decided to purchase them for my husband for Christmas!"
- Pamela: "the comfort is beyond belief."
- Diane: "Comfort"
- Karen: "Comfort, comfort, comfort when walking and working."
- Tim: "Female friend bought them and says they are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn."
- Rhonda: "comfor for a big foot"
- THERESE: "i have a pair and love how comfortable they are, my dad's feet are numb and hurt him so would like him to try these, hope i can return them if they do not work"
- Ethel: "The shoes are so light weight."
- MaryAnn: "Very comfortable shoe for casual wear. A must have for relaxing around the house, going out shopping or walking. Lightweight, yet protects feet on hard concrete floors as well. This is the second pair for this person."
- Alice: "Comfort"
- Jeanette: "Comfort"
- S: "I love mine so much, I purchased a pair for my husband!"
- Stacey: "Want my husband to try them"
- Roberta: "I have a pair and I believe my husband would love the comfort provided by theses shoes."
- Marie: "My husband chose these to use as slippers in the warm weather.Has to wear footwear at all times to protect his feet because of swelling.Has the sketchers go rookie ,loves them!"
- Janice: "I have them and they are so comfortable I wanted my husband to have them too!"
- John: "Been wearing Skechers for years"
- Tim: "I saw the female version and liked it."
James asked: Why does the shoe size not show 2 or 3 EEE or Extra wide?
Margarita asked: why is sizing only 7.0(d)? Is that only size available?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Men's Width Chart 3A (AAA)= Slim, S 2A (AA) =Slim, S A = Narrow, N B = Narrow, N C = Medium, M D =Medium, M E (2E) = Wide, W 3E (EEE) =Extra wide 4E (EEEE)=Extra wide, WW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Joey asked: are there made to wear with or without socks?
- Edward: "without"
- Joann: "I have worn ankle socks with these shoes, although they are light enough you probably could omit the socks and even walk on the beach with them as well."
- Stacey: "They have a special lining in them so you don't have to wear socks, however if you prefer to wear socks, get the ones where you can't see them."
- Todd: "I wear with socks"
- graciela: "You can do both but not thick socks. Very comfortable!"