FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Corinne: "Love these boots! I have wide feet so riding boots are always a little tight but these were perfect. I could wear them all day long."
Edith asked: I've had bad experiences with buying boots. My last boots were great and l loved them..then they started ripping. I struggle with choosing between leather and faux leather boots. I don't want to buy expensive boots but I want them to last. Have these boots lasted for you? How long?
- Cyndi: "Sorry--- they were for my daughter's birthday and were too big... had to return them! She was disappointed that she couldn't get another pair... it was too close to Christmas! I thought that they looked very sturdy!"
- Cheri: "Fine for me! I have had them only for about 3 or 4 months...but I wear them lots. I have never had any of my leather boots rip."
- C A: "I ended up returning them and not wearing them. They felt so big and floppy around the ankles, it would have driven me crazy to wear them. I think had I kept them, it probably would have been a one season kind of wear. It didn't seem to be superior construction or materials. I hope this helps!"
- Caroline: "Hi Edith, I purchased these boots about five months ago and I couldn't be happier! Not only are they true to size, comfy, AND stylish but they have lasted through so much... Mud, rain, snow, you name it these have weathered all the elements and with just a quick wipe down they look brand new! I get so many compliments on them and I have truly gotten my money's worth and I hope you do to :)"
- Morris: "I am answering for my wife. She just wore these yesterday again and they look great. She probably wears them an average of 6 - 8 times a month."
- LuAnn: "My daughter loves these boots and she wears them a lot with both jeans and skirts."
- Lori: "Edith....I purchased these boots in September. I wear them frequently (1 to 2 times per week. They are holding together as if they were brand new...I love them!!"