FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Chase asked: Are these shoes non slip?
- Eduardo: "yes...they are non slip"
- Sarah: "If you're talking about everyday wear, these are pretty safe to walk in. If you're talking about constant slippery surfaces, then I would say pass on these. I have a desk job that requires a uniform and wearing all black shoes so these have gotten me through short walks in inclement weather. HOWEVER, I don't think they would get you through a full work day of walking on wet, icey, otherwise slippery surfaces."
- Eduardo: "yes "
- Nancy: "they are somewhat but it really depends on how you step if you're looking for a non-slip shoe for work it might not be your best option"
- David: "They don't really slip...but they are not considered "nonslip" shoes that a person would need for working in a restaurant or something like that."
- matt: "Yes they have great traction best sneaker ever made !!!! "
Andrea asked: in woman my size is 6.5 do you have this size avaliable?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"