FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "It's my favorite brand; always comfort and a great fit."
- Donna: "Bought a pair there last year and LOVE them and my previous pair was Saucony also. Have many foot problems and they are soooo comfortable"
- Dawn: "I bought a pair of Saucony's for the 3-Day Walk and it was the best decision I could have made! They were an excellent walking shoe, which is why I am buying another pair. I highly recommend this brand to anyone!"
- M: "love saucony's only athletic shoes I where and love the color"
- Debbie: "Love Saucony shoes, so trying this pair that got good reviews"
- Amy: "color - fit off of cohesion 6 (not trail)"
- Jennifer: "Reviews seem positive on athletic benefits, color seems nice."
- Anika: "For the colors and price"
- Laura: "I already have a pair and decided to get a second pair as treadmill shoes."
- Julie: "Used them in the past"
- silvia: "like the color and the brand"
Miki asked: is this model recommended for flat feet/overprone runners?
- Alicia: "I'm not a runner, (I play soccer and do most of my running in my cleats) but I do have flat and slightly overprone feet. These shoes are so great that I don't need to wear my orthotics in them. I had minor knee surgery last December, and I can walk ALL day in these (e.g. daytrip to the zoo or amusement park w/ the kids) and I feel great. These are one of the best pair of athletic shoes I've every owned."
- Monica: "I'm not a runner though."
- Monica: "I'm not sure but I have flat feet and have no problems with these."
- M: "I don't know how the shoe will work for people with flat feet, over-pronated. I have the opposite; high arches and I under-pronate. I wear the Saucony Grid Cohesion TR6 with my orthodics at the recommendation of a podiatrist who said Saucony's were good for people who have high arches."
- Brandy: "Not sure on that I have wide feet that's why I like them cause these kind are the only ones I can find that don't hurt my feet "
- Charlotte: "NO NEEDS MORE COUSION IN THEM"