FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tewana: "Great colors...they are very comfortable, I receive many compliments."
- Keri: "love the comfort and colors"
- Karen A: "Love Asics running shoes and loves these colors!"
- Brooke: "Fun, Vibrant Colors!!!"
- Lezlie: "I LIKE THE BRIGHT COLORS, AND I TRIED THEM ON A COUPLE MONTHS AGO IN THE STORE AND THEY SEEM TO BE COMFY"
- Amy: "These are for my daughter. She wanted a multi-colored running shoe. I wish they made it in a youth size and charged less for the multi-colored sole. So fun for kids . . ."
- P: "I love the fit and comfort of Asics and the fun wild colors."
- Sharon: "gel soles and reviews and the colors"
- Jill: "love the colors, love asics (my favorite brand), workout everyday between 2 - 3 hours (teaching fitness classes Zumba, bootcamp, step, kickbox and running) Need good shoes."
- Gail: "Liked the color and the reviews were good"
- Kourtney: "Running shoes"
- Jane: "The color and comfort of Asics"
- daria: "Asics fit wonderfully"
Teresa asked: I need these shoes for work. How are they on tile floors, especially when they are wet? I bought a pair a fugi cross trainers and they were like ice skates on the wet floor
- Lezlie: "I love my shoes. They are so comfortable and I have no problem with them on wet surfaces..I would highly recommend these shoes. .."
- Melissa: "I have no clue for tile but I ran in them outside and had no problem. "
- Candace: "These are excellent sneakers and I highly recommend them however I cannot say whether or not they'd be good on slick surfaces. I'm not sure if you work in a kitchen of some sort but when I worked in a cafe the only shoes I felt safe and comfortable in we're ones that specifically said non slip. I'd recommend those. "
- Opal: "They are really comfortable. I've never worn them on a wet floor but on tile they seem to grip pretty well."
- B: "I returned mine due to the heel being too wide but I think they would be great for your work. Loved the look of them!"
- tanya: "good grip!"
ashley asked: i am a cna who is on my feet most of a 12 hour shift. I love this brand and what to know the best shoe to get?
- Karen A: "I have this pair of Asics along with two others and LOVE them all! I have high arches and in the past, I've had trouble with plantar fasciitis but since I started wearing ONLY Asics about two years ago ... I've had no more pain in my feet!!!! I work out 5-6 days a week including personal training, and I absolutely love my Asics!"
- Glenda: "hi Ashley: I am a Cnd who is an avid pickleball player, also have arthritis so chose these as they are soft to wear, like slippers and they are alwo styling....highly recommend them for you!"
- Elisse: "I love my gel flashpoint asics! I got them to wear to the gym, but they have turned into my everyday shoes! They are so comfortable! I put them on at 5:30 am and sometimes dont take them off until 10:00 or later at night. The compliments I have gotten have been great! Everyone loves them! People at the gym, the grocery store, the department store and even the gas station! I highly recommend these shoes! I'm planning on buying another pair - just for the gym! Sincerely, Elisse Anderson"
- Sandra: "I have a lot of sneakers. These are one of my favorite pairs. Comfy and I get a lot of compliments on the color. I think they would do great for you."
- P: "I have 3 pairs of Asics and the Gel Flashpoints are the most comfortable. I am going to get more of these myself ion different colors. 12 hours a day will be no problem."
- Kate: "I am a CMA at a clinic and I own these shoes. I wear them all day long and my feet never hurt at the end of the day"
- Jessica: "I usually buy asics cause they are a wider shoe and I have wide feet. I also work extended hours on my feet and that's why I have always wore an asic. I bought the flashpooint cause I LOVED the colors. I ordered them online without trying them on in the store. When I took them out of the box I was shocked at how narrow they appeared but when I put them on my foot wasn't blowing out the side so I figured they would be fine. I ended up wearing them to work the next day for an eight hour shift and after a half hour I felt like my knees had been blown out, it was awful, needless to say I had someone bring me another pair of shoes so I could finish my shift. I ended up taking them back and buying the gel nimbus 14, they are in really fun colors and have lots of gel throughout the bottom. I hope this helps."
- Rene: "This shoe is very comfortable, but not as comfortable as a nurse's shoe would be. That's what I would recommend for working a 12-hour shift instead of a tennis shoe. But these are very comfortable, supporting, and flexible, too."
- Cathy: "I'm an OR nurse and these shoes are awesome when you're on your feet running around all day. I've also loved the Asics running shoes with gel in them. I've owned a couple pairs and they're awesome too."
- B: "I loved these orange ones but they run wide in the heel and I have narrow heels. My daughter is a RN and wears Alegrias. Saxony is what I ended up getting for me. "
Julia asked: how much do these shoes weight?
- Maria: "About 1. 2 pounds. they are very light and comfortable."
- Nancy: "they don't weigh very much at all and are one of my most comfortable shoes ,as I have several hundred pairs I think I should know. My new favorite brand is Soloman but I've only found them online at. Famous Footware .com I love colorful comfortable shoes!!! Nancy P."
- Tracy: "This shoes are very light weight, I bought them for my daughter to play volleyball in and she absolutely loves them!"
- Manon: "They are pretty light weight. "