FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Silvia: "My son loved these."
- Sara: "My son liked the style and color combination."
- David: "I needed a pair of shoes for working out and these were stylish and on sale."
- MICHELE: "Loved this brand the max and my son loved the colors"
Lutrica asked: My son wears a youth size 7, would that be the same as a men's size 7 or should I go with the 6.5?
- Jill: "length wise should be the same, but shoe may be a little wider. ps. boy sizes cost less!"
- Tony: "Yes they are. Shoe sizes increase in size from youth through to adult. There are no equivalents in adult and youth"
- Elizabeth: "A youth size 7 is the same as a men's size 7 so I would order the 7. Traditionally, true "adult" sizes start at about size 5 for women and about size 7 for men. To make things more confusing, there is also a difference between the sizing for men and women on the adult scale (but no difference in size for "girls" and "boys"). Thus, a Youth size 7 is the same as Men’s size 7, but a youth size 7 would be equivalent to a women's size 5 1/2. On the other hand, a child's size 12 is the same size whether it's a boy's shoe or a girl's shoe. Confused yet? LOL"
- KRISTA: "U believe its completely different. Go by your size. My son has a bigger foot than me and I am a women's 7. His shoes are very big. "
- C: "Youth and men's sizes are totally different. I would take him to a show store and let him try on me 's sizes to see the appropriate size for him. "